Rehumanizing Leadership: How to Maximize Talent and Minimize Conflict In Your Team
Topics: Leadership | Team Dynamics | Talent Development | Mindfulness
Description: Are you leading from who you really are, or just playing out a “leadership” role? Is each person on your team giving 100% of their intelligence and creativity, or do you have the sense that they’re sometimes just phoning it in? Do you have the feeling that you could be doing more, but you’re just a bit unsure how to create the results you desire? You may think your corporate culture is nearly perfect, or you may feel like you’re rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Either way, Kimberly and Coach will give you tangible, actionable steps toward a better corporate culture.
As they walk through the Creation Curve, arching through core, creation, and community elements, Kimberly and Coach reframe how leaders see themselves and the people around them in order to create an environment that empowers audience members to construct the results they’ve been dreaming about. As people stop seeing each other as machines to be programmed and instead as hearts and minds to be motivated, they can truly access the full engagement and intelligence of their team.
The audience will walk away with actionable answers to these three key questions:
* How can you RECHARGE effectively so you can lead efficiently?
* How can you RETOOL your leadership so that your team will follow?
* How can you REHUMANIZE your approach to leadership and leave industrial revolution era approaches and policies behind and be a 21st century leader?
In this workshop, you'll learn:
* The one SIMPLE mathematical secret to your mindset that can destroy bad behavior instantly
* A twist on the golden rule that will help you lead in a whole new way
* Three tools that can provide a language of value that can drastically improve your team dynamic
* One quick and easy strategy to dissolve disrespect and promote healthy debate in your team environment